Assembler I-Night shift 6/5/2020
Anthony Specialty Glass LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Starting Rate: $12.00
As food delivery and technology converge, now more than ever, each employee at Anthony is a critical link in the chain that allows food to successfully reach consumers every day. New ideas and new innovations are fueling Anthony's future. We seek individuals who are positive, accountable, results driven and great managers of self to join us in the quest for innovation. Anthony offers a blend of a small company atmosphere with the benefits of large company scale, tools, and career opportunities. We are committed to recruit, develop and retain top talent - join our team today!
This position is required to work cooperatively as part of a production team to manufacture and assemble high-quality Glass, Doors, Frames and Sub Components. Must follow the work orders and SOP's to meet daily safety, quality, and productivity targets. Perform customer acceptance testing and end of line quality checks. Repair products to meet customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the assembly or production of component parts into completed subassemblies, assemblies or completed units adhering to the assembly traveler/standard work instructions.
* Maintains acceptable performance standards for assembly, production, quality, safety, and housekeeping and ongoing 6-S.
* Inspects parts or completed units by using visual inspection, gages, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, or other inspection equipment.
* Perform end of line product checks and/or repairs
* Notifies/communicates with assemblers, leads, and supervisors or upstream changes to ensure products are to specification.
* Assist assembly groups with problem-solving
* Makes recommendations for in-line and subsequent checks to increase first pass yield
* Performs a variety of assembly or production duties with minimal supervision.
* Detail orientation
* Interpersonal skills
* Quality orientation
* Product knowledge
* Assembly process knowledge
* Ability stand and/or sit for long periods of time
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work in an manufacturing/production shop environment as job duties require. May be exposed to loud operating machinery and hot/cold temperatures.
* Use proper PPE as required per company policy
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Therefore, the duties and responsibilities of this position are subject to change over time during your employment. This job posting also serves to ensure that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive during the entire length of employment. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
This job description is not intended to be used as an employment contract and therefore is not legally binding as an employment contract. Anthony International and all of its subsidiaries maintain status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..