Assembler Mask & Coat 8/20/2020
Pole/Zero Acquisition, Inc.
West Chester, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pole/Zero Corporation, a division of Microwave Products Group, is looking for talented people to join our organization!
Connecting and Protecting People, Microwave Products Group (MPG) is a leading global provider of mission-critical engineered electronic components and subsystems comprised of four business units in five manufacturing locations. Our brand names are recognized globally including: BSC Filters, York, UK; Dow-Key Microwave, Ventura, CA; K&L Microwave, Salisbury, Maryland and Dominican Republic and Pole/Zero, West Chester, OH.
Our expertise is the design and manufacture of communications-based specialty products - engineered components and subsystems - for demanding military, space, commercial aerospace/industrial, and telecom infrastructure applications where function and reliability are crucial.
Position is responsible for the operation of masking and conformal coating electronic circuit card assemblies and application of epoxy to specific electronic components.
* Operate curing oven
* Mask, apply tape, masking compound and preforms to circuit card as required
* Stake epoxy to specific electronic components
* Coat by spraying conformal coating onto the circuit card assemblies as required
* Unmask by removing masking materials from circuit card assemblies
* Touch-up conformal coating on circuit card assemblies
* Use small hand tools such as tweezers, exacto-knives and pliers to make adjustments to the cards
* Position must be able to use magnification lights and microscopes while performing essential functions
* Read and follow work instructions contained in the product router
* Maintain 5S and general housekeeping
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Computer skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to read drawings and manufacturing instructions
* Knowledge of CCA assembly handling
* Ability to pass and obtain an IPC-610 certification
* Ability to work closely with all levels of the organization
* Knowledge of ESD safety environment
* Ability to interface effectively with internal customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The education and/or experience listed below represents the knowledge, skill or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Must be a US person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
* Experience reading manufacturing based drawings required.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Stand, walk, and sit throughout the day.
* The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Exposed to moving mechanical parts, and low voltage electrical circuits while on the manufacturing floor.
* Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
* Required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment when in restricted manufacturing areas.
* Normal work hours are 5:30 AM to 4:10 PM.
* Normal workdays are Monday through Thursday.
* Lunch period is 40 minutes per shift, unpaid.
* Breaks are two 15-minute per shift.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..