Assembler - 1st , 2nd & 3rd Shift - Truss Manufacturer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
Richardson Industries Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerforms repetitive assembly operations to wood structural floor and roof trusses.
$1.50 per hour shift premium.
Benefit effective 1st of the month following hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Places components on production table.
* Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly using rules and gauges.
* Ensures stops on table are in place to hold truss parts.
* Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints using hammer or pneumatic machinery.
* Applies appropriate tags and labels to product.
* Guides product out of production area via roller conveyor line.
* Assists in banding finished products for shipping.
* Places lumber carts in proper order according to the position of each production line.
* Ensures work area is clean and all safety procedures are followed according to policy
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Previous experience helpful.