Assembly - 1st Shift AP 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Aug 8, 2020
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers* The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you Build Your Future, through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Assembler position is responsible for proper assembly of custom Louvers per blueprint and installation of all necessary components according to SAP or MII.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Confirm to all safety guidelines while performing duties and operating equipment
* Identify work to be performed via SAP or MII work center priority
* Review and interpret shop floor paperwork prior to assembly
* Assemble varying size louvers on top of a height adjustable table.
* Secure the parts to form the assembly using battery and pneumatic powered impact drills including screws, bolts, and nuts requiring occasional exposure to vibration.
* Rotate units using tandem lifting or overhead crane.
* Test blades using actuator
* Complete assembly checklist
* Maintain daily housekeeping (5S)
* Other duties, as assigned
* HS Diploma or GED, required
* Between 6-12 months of prior assembly or manufacturing experience, required
* Ability to operate basic hand/power tools and read measuring devices, be able to use applicable measuring devices, utilizing both fractional and decimal measurements, required
* Ability to read/interpret blueprints and/or mechanical drawings, required
* Ability to identify critical dimensions, tolerances, fits, and other quality requirements.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Flexible and successful in a fast-paced environment
* Must lift up to 50 lbs. on a routine basis
* Standing for a minimum of 8 hours per day
* Continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer