Assistant-Associate Professor, Department of Neurology (Research) - 69697
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/4/2020
The University of Texas Medical Branch
JOB DESCRIPTIONMIN QUALIFICATIONS
Commensurate with experience
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED DUTIES
* Willing to hire either Assistant or Associate Professor Level
* Plan, organize, direct, and supervise research projects
* Establish experimental procedures for projects
* Design, develop, or adapt equipment used in experiments
* Coordinate and provide technical direction to the work activities of research staff
* Perform and supervise procedures that require highly developed technical skill
* Supervision of lab personnel
* Overall lab management
* Write and publish manuscripts in peer reviewed journals
* Develop an independent line of research and apply for extramural funding to support it
* Strong background in Neuroinflammation in the context of Neurodegenerative diseases will be considered a plus.
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE
* Established track record of publications
* Successful record of obtaining NIH grant funding
* At least 2-4 years of post-doctoral experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Req id: 69697