Assistant Contract Maintenance Manager/Quality Control Manager 5/2/2020
EMCOR Government Services
Camp Springs, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Assistant Contract Maintenance Manager/Quality Control Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Assistant Contract Maintenance Manager/ Quality Control Manager (ACMM/QCM for the Operations and Maintenance Services for the Medical Treatment Facilities of Joint Base Andrews and Joint Base Anacostia- Rolling. The ACMM/QCM shall be responsible for the performance of the Unscheduled Maintenance/CM and Preventative Maintenance (PM) and the management and execution of the Quality Control Program. This position is located at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
*** This Position Is Contingent Upon Contract Award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the performance of the Unscheduled Maintenance/CM and Preventative Maintenance (PM) and overall responsibility for the management and execution of the Quality Control Management Program
The tasks shall include:
* Identifying valves, circuits, switches, RPIE cut-off points, and manufacturers' PM recommendations; coordinating and attending all commissioning training; identifying, coordinating and managing warranty lists; calling warranting contractors; and managing the warranty process * Implementing, and assuring that both contractor and subcontractor personnel follow the requirements of the Quality Control Plan * Monitoring the performance of the Quality Control (QC) activities in all other work centers covered by the task order and provide remedial training as necessary to the responsible personnel at other locations.
* Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Management
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a medical facility operations and maintenance and/or renovating medical buildings, including the supervision of a diversified work force responsible for operations, maintenance and repair of building infrastructure and systems.
* Familiar with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the PWS, TJC, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes, regulations and standards.
* Able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certification for the CMM is desirable
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in quality control evaluation and reporting in the fields of construction or facility management work
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/Disabled.
#CB1Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)