Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe Own It!. Medicalodges is a 100% employee-owned organization with over 30 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents. If you have a passion for providing seniors with outstanding care we want to talk with you today!
SIGN ON BONUS: $7,500 ADON - primary duties include assisting the Director of Nursing in the recruitment, retention and training of all nursing staff to ensure legal procedures, nursing laws and Medicalodges standards are met and quality care is provided to residents. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * In collaboration with the Director of Nursing makes administrative/nursing decisions based on current nursing standards, medical knowledge, and sound judgment regarding the care and treatment of residents and nursing staff.
* assists in the selection and hiring, evaluation, disciplinary action, and training of nursing personnel
* assists and approves work schedules and monitors and coordinates nursing activities of all shifts.
* Supervises, assigns and assists in the nursing activities of the direct care staff.
* development, implementation and documentation of clinical performance improvement plans.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: * Current registration as an RN or LPN
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and make sound nursing decisions within scope of practice
* Possess leadership skills
COMPANY BENEFITS: * Paid Time Off
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Insurance benefits & 401k
* Educational Assistance
* OnShift electronic scheduling
* OnShift Wallet quick access to earned wages prior to payday