Assistant Director of Rooms 1/15/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
To assist in managing and directing of all Front Office and Housekeeping functions and staff, ensuring Omni standards are met in all areas by monitoring quality assurance.
* Oversight of all front office operations including front desk, pbx, concierge, bell/door associates and valet parking operations (outsourced) along 4/5 star guidelines
* Insuring the quality and productivity of housekeeping functions that guarantee the cleanliness of all guest areas, high levels of personal service delivered by housekeeping associates and a stable work force.
* Excellence in appearance of all areas throughout the hotel
* Producing constant improvement in guest experience satisfaction metrics
* Showing year-over-year improvement in associate satisfaction scores throughout the division including maintaining low turnover and high promotion-from-within ratings
* Controlling payroll and direct expenses in line with the budget and varying levels of business using corporate-wide technology and other systems
* Participation in weekly forecasting and scheduling activities
* Providing assistance in developing the annual hotel budget
* Preparation of action plans as directed by management
* Daily reviews of operating outcomes (including corrective action if required)
* Maintaining high visibility with associates and guests
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalency required.
* Must have previous experience in all aspects of the Rooms Division (Front Office & Housekeeping) in a 4 - diamond property of similar size and quality for a period of two or more years.
* Experience in forecasting & scheduling, daily reviews and analysis of operating results preferred.
* Proficiency in the use of a computer is necessary (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Must demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to nurture managers-in-training.
* Must be detail-oriented and organized.
* Must be able to work closely and communicate with all associates, departments, guests, and clients in a professional manner.
* Must be highly service-oriented...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.