ASSISTANT MANAGER (IPPUDO) - San Francisco, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/2/2020
END DATE 2/2/2020
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY OF JOB SCOPE AND EXPECTATIONS:
The Assistant Manager position is responsible for the successful day-to-day performance of the restaurant under the guidance of the General Manager, with accountability for:
* Training restaurant associates on FOH and HOH duties and on food and work safety
* Delivering exceptional guest experience
* Achieving restaurant financial targets
* Overseeing day-to-day performance of associates
* Performing all GM responsibilities in the absence of the GM
The Assistant Manager assists the GM in the successful operation of a single restaurant and supports the overall mission and culture of the Company.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Contribute to building and sustaining the Ippudo Mission, Culture, and Style
* Thorough knowledge of all operations policies, procedures and practices
* Thorough knowledge of recipes and cooking utensils as well as quality and inventory control
* Thorough knowledge of FOH and HOH responsibilities
* Understanding worldwide Ippudo
* Knowledge of trends affecting the food service industry and the competitive market
* Knowledge of labor law and Ippudo workplace policies and procedures
* Understanding of financial measures and performance
* Leadership and team building skills
* Financial management skills
* Strong communication (oral and written), listening, training, and assessment skills
* Ability to teach food and work safety to restaurant associates and take inventory correctly
* Ability to influence others, resolve complex problems, and facilitate processes
* Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum one year of restaurant operations experience required
* Full-service restaurant experience preferred
* Management experience preferred
* Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must be Serve Safe certified
* Kitchen areas often hot with steam and food vapors
* Hot kitchens with high noise levels
* Limited work space depending on location
* Remains standing for long periods of time
* Reaches across counter tops
* Occasionally reaches high storage shelving with the use of step ladder
* Performs repetitive tasks
* Cross training includes use of restaurant equipment
* Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with hot and cold foods
* * Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.