This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/5/2020
END DATE 7/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssistant Manager - SAL020666
Support store leadership with achieving sales targets and goals by driving sales and business results through a premium guest experience and efficient execution of store operations. Accountable for participating in all activities required to attain store objectives including sales attainment, delivery of customer service goals, meeting operational obligations, merchandise presentation, and inventory control program success. Drive operational efficiencies while maximizing overall customer satisfaction.
Sales / Service
* Assist management on change efforts related to product and service knowledge and sales behaviors for associates.
* Identify issues, builds action plans, and seeks opportunities to grow the business and increase customer satisfaction.
* Promote and foster a customer focused environment that ensures outstanding service.
* Provide customer relations by engaging with customers, ensuring customer needs are being met transitioning customer interactions to sales associates, and providing general support of the sales team.
* Ensure a positive shopping experience for all customers, addressing and resolving concerns, and soliciting customer feedback, and satisfying customer requests.
* Provide coaching on sales, product, and customer training in ensuring the highest level of customer service and sales.
* Provide outstanding customer service experiences by embracing company values, offering product and service offerings, and offering knowledge to provide the highest level of care to customers.
* Floor management to ensure store associates are delivering an exceptional customer service experience, building relationships and delivering on customer service and sales goals.
* Completes all operational functions according to company guidelines, including but not limited to the following:
* Works under the direction of the Store Manager to:
* Complete store scheduling for front line sales team.
* Ensure training goals and objectives are met for newly-hired associates.
* Provide subject matter expertise on all store functions, including products, pricing plans, promotions, and service features, as well as those of competitors.
* Provide feedback in operational needs to enable continuous improvement and supports associate training in operational-focus areas.
* Support the implementation and maintenance of store processes to efficiently and effectively operate the store in identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
* Partner with store leadership to ensure that all merchandising and operational directives are completed timely and accurately.
* Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence.
* Support visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand expectations.
* Collaborate with other U.S. Cellular business functions in various retail store initiatives and projects.
* Assist with completing operational responsibilities including store scheduling, training goals, cash administration, achieving shrink goals, monitoring inventories, and store maintenance and upkeep.
* Complies with company policies, procedures, and participates in required training.
* Update management team concerning all aspects of sales, store traffic, customer experiences/feedback, and associate training/performance.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with fellow store associates to build a culture of success.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Two or more years progressive work experience in sales and/or retail operations.
* Strong time management skills that include the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, as well as meet deadlines of multiple projects with various completion dates.
* Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail store
* Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
* Ability to build effective partnerships within all areas of the organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing, and presentation skills.
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with associates and customers in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner.
* Detail-oriented and a good problem solver.
* Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Windows-based systems/applications.
* Flexible in working a varied schedule including regular nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to travel to other locations when needed or directed.
* Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
* Experience in wireless or telecommunications industry.
* Experience with computerized pricing and inventory control systems.
* Familiar with various mobile software applications and operating systems (Android, Apple).
* Experience with store operations to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and recommend solutions.
* Demonstrated success to lead and empower others to succeed in a goal- and incentive-based work environment.
* Experience in providing training and guidance to peers.
JOB : Sales Retail
LOCATION(S) : West Virginia-MORGANTOWN_WV
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.