Assistant Store Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/7/2019
END DATE 6/26/2019
Movado Group Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Req:
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are seeking a candidate with exceptional sales and management skills preferably in the watch, fine jewelry and/or specialty retail industry to join our team at the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore as our Assistant Store Manager. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for effectively assisting the Store Manager in all aspects of operations, driving sales, customer service, management and training of the staff, etc. The Assistant Store Manager acts as the Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager and develop a complete knowledge of the merchandise
* Open and close store
* Assist the Store Manager:
* Achieve financial objectives for the store
* Coach and train store personnel to help them achieve their personal sales goals
* Recruit, hire, train, and coach store employees to ensure peak performance of the store as well as employees
* Ensure that the capture of CRM data, management of inventory, management of revenue, merchandising and loss prevention programs are implemented in accordance with company policy
* Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that all employees within the store also provide exceptional customer service
* Maintain the stability, security and reputation of the store by complying with corporate, legal and security requirements.
* Maintain a neat, clean, and professional working environment
* Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display
* Service watches which includes sizing and battery changes as needed
* The ideal candidate has strong selling skills and at least 3 years of retail management experience
* Experience in watch, jewelry, fashion, accessories, cosmetics, specialty and/or luxury retail strongly preferred
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
* Must be organized and detail oriented
* Must have intermediate computer skills, including MS Office (Word/ Excel)
* Must have open availability and flexibility to work according to needs of the business and to ensure store objectives are met (Flexible schedule including weekends and evenings)
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO , MVMT , OLIVIA BURTON , EBEL , CONCORD , COACH , TOMMY HILFIGER , HUGO BOSS , LACOSTE , SCUDERIA FERRARI , REBECCA MINKOFF and URI MINKOFF watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.