Assistant Vice President Fund Accounting 6/5/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
EisnerAmper is seeking an Assistant Vice President to join the Real Estate Systems Implementation Group (RESIG) practice in our New York City office. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
EA RESIG is a boutique fund advisory firm that offers individualized services, tailored to the needs of each client. With a concentrated focus on real estate, EA RESIG has a world class team of accounting professionals to perform a diverse suite of fund management services.
By removing the burden of staffing, maintaining and managing an in-house accounting department we allow fund managers to focus on the execution of their investment strategies.
Responsible for reviewing and training 2-3 Portfolio Accountants
Build and maintain relationships with one or more clients, managing client expectations, and meeting all client deliverables * Manage and review the daily accounting and financial reporting for private equity funds
* Prepare and review financial statements including but not limited to balance sheet, statement of investments, statement of operations, statement of cash flows
* Prepare and review general ledger and work paper files including capital activity, investment activity, income and expense accruals, etc.
* Create and review partner capital calls, monthly and quarterly partner capital statements including calculation of partner allocations
* Calculate and review waterfall models, distribution notices, and management fees
* Review calculation of quarter end final and estimated NAVs
* Help manage year-end audit process and support external auditors and tax teams with requested financials
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
Bachelor s degree in Accounting or equivalent field is required
7+ year of private equity fund accounting experience
IDEALLY, YOU'LL ALSO HAVE
CPA or parts passed towards completion
Master s degree in Accounting or equivalent field * Experience using Yardi and/or MRI
New York - 622.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.