Associate Account Manager (Pittsburgh, PA) 6/5/2020
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Becoming knowledgeable of disease state, product and competitive market knowledge.
* Educating Healthcare providers on Vanda's product portfolio.
* Developing relationships with Healthcare providers in order to understand their needs.
Education, Experience & Competencies Required:
* BS or BA in life science or business with GPA greater than 3.0.
* Interest and/or experience in healthcare field through internships, volunteer work, part-time jobs
* Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, verbal and written.
* Ability to learn, apply and communicate technical and scientific product- related information.
* Self-motivated, takes initiative and has an outstanding work ethic
* Interest in building negotiation and selling skills
* Seeking recent college graduates; candidates with no or limited prior work experience will be considered.
* Pharmaceutical sales experience is not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)