Associate Broker - International Insurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/14/2019
END DATE 11/22/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Associate Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Chicago.
Your impact as an Associate Broker
* Responsible for the servicing, billing, and binding of new accounts.
* Accountable for routine support activities to brokers and senior brokers with defined deadlines, related to proposal and endorsement preparation, submission and data analysis or related to the placement and servicing of structured portfolio solutions.
* May facilitate and/or participate in client/broker strategy meetings. May send requests for quotation to a generally standard group of insurance carriers with limited room for negotiation and prepares reports summarizing results.
* Manages daily work within established guidelines and receives general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
* Individual with knowledge of the principles and practices within a technical/ professional discipline
* Effectively communicates market/industry perspectives and applications to specific client situation
* Possesses senior executive client communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
* Establishes credibility (knowledge/trust) with both clients and Account Executives (extensive internal network)
* Proven technical competency demonstrating capabilities to create innovative solutions
* Must have the willingness to obtain an active Property and Casualty license within 90 days of hire.
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon s Global Client Network (AGCN) is comprised of dedicated teams of risk advisors who are located in over 80 key locations throughout the world and who are charged with helping global organizations identify and manage various types of risks which impact their businesses. Aon Global Client Network provides our global clients with counsel and advice at the local and international level, global market access and leverage which facilitate creative, innovative cross-border solutions, and thought leadership and knowledge sharing that empowers strategic global risk management engagement
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.