Associate Director of Statistical Programming - Neurology 6/4/2020
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING is currently available is needed for a direct hire opportunity for Yoh Scientific's client located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. The client is a Japanese pharmaceutical company that is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It has some 10,000 employees, among them about 1,500 in research. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send a Word copy of your resume to Kelly.Hua@yoh.com.
This Associate Director position will spearhead the statistical programming activities for multiple studies and will lead the programming submission related activities. Additionally, this position will work with the Head of programming to establish standards for programming and establish efficiency within the group.
Truly a great opportunity to serve as the key "go to" Subject Matter Expert for all Statistical Programming issues in a highly specialized yet collegial corporate environment where as Associate Director, Statistical Programming, you have an integral role in driving the success of our key projects and deliverables.
Significant areas of oversight include SAS programming activities in support of Multiple Studies (Phase II -IIIB) for a single or multiple compounds within related therapeutic areas spanning inception through to submission.
Ideally, candidate should possess TA experience in epilepsy, Neurodegenerative disease, sleep disorders, cardio vascular or inflammatory disease.
* CDISC expertise is a must.
* Submission, ISS, and ISE expertise.
* Advanced knowledge of Regulatory & Compliance Requirements for Biostatistics processes.
* Solid leadership skills, including management of people resources, FTEs, Contractors, and/or CRO vendors within a matrixed environment.
* Experience in multiple therapeutic areas is desired; experience in Neurology strongly preferred.
* Experience in clinical development statistical programming methods and processes in industry setting required.
* MS in relevant field and 8+ years of statistical programming experience or equivalent.
Opportunity is Calling, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Kelly Hua
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
* Employee Discount Programs
* Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.