This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/24/2020
END DATE 2/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPublicis Sapient Houston is seeking a UX Designer for our Houston, TX Energy and Commodities Practice.
* Works within larger account to support the creation of compelling, insight-driven digital products
* Responsible for interaction design, task flow, behavior, and navigation design
* Creates deliverables such as sitemaps and wireframes
* Ideates, sketches, and prototypes for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
* Performs competitive reviews and experience evaluations according to established criteria and/or heuristics
* Actively collaborates in cross-disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions
* Articulates rationale for approach in the context of both business and user needs
* Demonstrates the information architecture and interaction design skills necessary to support client work
* Highly focused on deliverables with a strong attention to detail
* Stays focused, manages time effectively and meets deadlines
* Highly collaborative
* Actively participates in team meetings
* Receptive to constructive criticism
* Completes self-reviews
* Capable of self-management and exhibits good communication skills
* 5+ years industry experience, preferably 1+ in a cross disciplinary digital agency
* Strong familiarity with standard UX toolset (Sketch, InVision or equivalent)
* Understanding of current UX principles and best practices
* Proficient at creating UX artifacts and deliverables
* Participation in generating wireframes, clickable prototypes, user flows, and site architecture
* Acquainted with user research and results
***Please include resume with portfolio link***
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.