Associate Finance Manager, Milk Procurement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
Danone North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Associate Finance Manager, Milk Procurement in Broomfield, CO.
About the job:
This position allows the right candidate a unique opportunity to shape the role to meet his/her development needs and the organization's demands. This is a high-visibility position involving close collaboration with cross-functional partners in Procurement, Supply Chain, Brand Finance and Accounting.
* Assist Sr. Manager of Finance in managing 12-month rolling forecast process for US Danone North America milk procurement spend, including but not limited to annual standard setting, forecasting milk cost components and developing risks and opportunities
* Identify and track cost savings initiatives
* Analyze monthly spend results for Milk Procurement Organization and senior leadership
* Support monthly materials variance analysis to inform global and local business management on drivers of spend variability
* Support annual COGS at Standard process and ad hoc requests related to SAP COGS at Standard
* Continuously work to streamline and automate processes
* Create, track and report on metrics that deliver milk procurement goals
* Assist in ad-hoc financial requests from milk procurement stakeholders
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build relationships
* Advanced Proficiency with MS Excel and financial modeling
* Strong MS PowerPoint skills required
* Knowledge of SAP, Financial Reporting tools and optimization software preferred
* Understanding of Accounting principles
* Understanding of COGS at Standard
* High intellectual curiosity and passion for continuous learning
* Results-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work
* Strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills required
* Ability to think independently and influence decision making process
* Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders
* Ability to successfully influence peers and senior leadership
* Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Financial, Procurement, ERP, Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Finance, Operations, Technology, Management