Associate, Integrated Media Planning 9/11/2020
Optimum Media Direction
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
:who we areADWEEK S GLOBAL MEDIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2020OMD Chicago is a proud part of the global OMD network. We are dedicated to delivering insights that unlock demand potential, ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that accelerate business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic, creative and influential agency network that collectively combines to make OMD the most awarded agency network in the world.
The ASSOCIATE, INTEGRATED MEDIA PLANNING assists in the coordination and execution of media plans under the guidance of a Senior Associate. As the day-to-day support to the account team, some responsibilities involve: gathering data to support a media recommendation, updating client media activity flowcharts, assisting the team in responding to a client need, preparing purchase authorizations by coordinating input from internal teams, and/or assisting with tracking media expenditures to ensure budget compliance. At an entry-level, the Associate will begin to develop a working knowledge of the media space (including digital media) and available media research.
what this role calls for
* PASSION - approaches any situation with energy and interest. Displays passion for pop culture, trends and motivations in consumer behavior.
* PROBLEM SOLVING - clients, partners and even ourselves are imperfect, but all challenges have solutions. Supports management to address challenges and/or asks for help from above when needed.
* ACCOUNTABILITY - stays on top of deliverables and ensures timely delivery of direct responsibilities.
* INQUISITIVE SPIRIT - possesses a desire to learn and acquire knowledge and understanding through day-to-day work experiences.
* RELATIONSHIP BUILDING - practices the ability to be personal, understanding and a desire to do what s best for the team and the client.
what you bring
* Graduate of a four-year college or university.
* 0-1 year of business experience or industry internships.
* Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* An eagerness and passion to learn about media planning across channels and platforms.
* Strong organization skills and high attention to detail.