Associate PM/Engineering Coordinator, Cooper Lighting Solutions 8/20/2020
Signify North America Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are seeking a ASSOCIATE PM/ENGINEERING COORDINATOR to support our program management and engineering teams who drive the development and implementation of connected lighting products that enable the world of IoT. These connected projects involve mechanical, electrical, software, testing, and regulatory compliance.
WHAT YOU LL DO
* Support test requests and sample delivery for design validation, product certifications, pilot runs, field trials, and commercialization preparation.
* Support in the areas of report creation, tracking, and updates related to product development & testing.
* Support multiple teams with daily activities and roadblock removals.
WHAT YOU LL NEED
* BACHELORS DEGREE FROM ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY IN AN ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE
* PROFICIENT WITH PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT TOOLS SUCH AS MS PROJECT AND MS EXCEL
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, ORGANIZATIONAL & PEOPLE SKILLS & THE ABILITY TO WORK ACROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUPS
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP NOW AND WITHIN THE FUTURE.
* At least 1 year of experience managing projects (preferred)
* Experience working with geographically dispersed engineering and business teams (preferred)
ABOUT COOPER LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
We question, we seek, and we solve. Because building a better world means asking tough questions and pushing harder for answers. Together with our customers, we create solutions that build a better world. At Cooper Lighting Solutions, we push past the ordinary to build brighter.
WHAT WE PROMISE
We re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Concerning US based roles: Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.