Associate Sales Representative - Houston, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/19/2019
END DATE 11/28/2019
The Raymond Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTION| WE ARE MALIN |
MALIN is a solutions service-provider for supply chains, specializing in operational efficiencies, storage, and movement of product. As a major player at the front-end of the supply chain, we keep commerce alive through the application of design, equipment and technology.
Our customers: the world's most trusted companies in their industries.
Our people: the best consultants, designers and engineers in our industry.
| THE CAREER |
Malin's Associate Sales Reps work as lead generators to provide business development opportunities while partnering with a seasoned Sales Associate. By applying your savvy business research skills and staying attuned with what is going on within the market's supply chain and warehouse world, you will identify key business opportunities and decision makers. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with customers within their warehouse space to review current operations and organization, and provide recommendations to streamline work and optimize space within their supply chain strategy. You may recommend lift truck equipment, integrated systems and automation to eliminate wastefulness of time and space in the movement of customers' products.
| BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MALIN |
* This position offers a competitive salary and a monthly bonus structure based on products and services sold.
* Full benefits and 401k + company match 30 days after start
* Career progression - you have the opportunity to stay on this route, or promote to a Sales Associate role after an extensive onboarding process.
* Auto package -- fuel card + bi-weekly car allowance
* Company issued iPad and iPhone
* Annual sales recognition program
| KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE |
* Bachelor's degree required; may consider strong candidates with 2-year degree and some applicable professional experience.
* Initiative to use business research skills -- online, newspapers, magazines -- to stay attuned to business updates, changes, news in order to find leads and make initial contact with key decision makers.
* Possesses high energy with a hunter's mentality
* A pursuing approach to uncovering new business opportunities in the field.
* Critical thinking to identify strengths, weaknesses and alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
* Active listening to understand points being made in order to ask appropriate questions.
* An inquisitive mind with problem sensitivity -- recognizing pain stakes in processes.
* Professional mindset and presence in the way you present yourself and communicate written and orally.
Hit the APPLY button and get started on your application. Our Recruiter will call you to go over your background.
Or contact our Recruiter, Michelle Carter at Michelle.Carter@malinusa.com.
Malin is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity