At Your Service Center Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy s devices or their own.
* Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
* Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the # 1 priority.
* Acknowledge Customers in a friendly and helpful manner upon Customer s entry into the area.
* Be knowledgeable of POS/MPOS procedures and proficient in all transactions including BOPS Pickup, Customer Returns, Non-Congruent Chits, Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy s tablet app.
* Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy s devices or their own.
* Meet our BOPS/Service Level Agreement (SLA) by ensuring the BOPS collection area is organized and the Customer pick up experience is friction-free.
* Handle all returns professionally, with sincerity and enthusiasm.
* Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to drive sales and minimize returns.
* Sell gift cards and work to resolve customers Macy s card issues, as needed.
* Process merchandise returns per merchandise presentation and non-congruent standards, to ensure efficient placement back on the sales floor or transfer to the receiving location.
* Follow store s audit policies and procedures.
* Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
* Follows shortage programs and procedures.
* Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor, while maintaining regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: * High School degree or equivalent.
* At least one year of customer service experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: * Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: * Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Able to use a calculator.
REASONING ABILITY: * Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: * This position involves constant moving and standing.
* Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
* Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
* May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
* May involve reaching above eye level.
* Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
OTHER SKILLS: * Strong organizational skills.
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
WORK HOURS: * Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy s, Inc. including Macy s and Bloomingdale s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with and .