ATG Architect 8/2/2019
Cell Signaling Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan , a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, P hosphoSitePlus , an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
CST is seeking an ATG Architect to join our Danvers, MA office.
* Participate in the development, evolution, and support of business and scientific applications.
* Engage in maintenance and modernization of the front end for company s internal application suite. Software developed will support the following areas of the company: business / ERP application extensions, laboratory information management and workflow, and master data management / product information management.
* Analyze and design software for existing on-premise and cloud-based applications using a software development lifecycle based on agile principles.
* Develop, debug, and modify software for existing on-premise and cloud-based applications using a software development lifecycle based on agile principles.
* Actively participate in planning, standups, and retrospectives according to agile software development principles.
* Identify technical risk, potential impact, and mitigation strategies for software under active development.
* Design, develop, and execute unit tests for software and integration/system tests.
* Design and validate performance and regression tests.
* Collaborate with product owner and scrum master to design and validate user acceptance tests.
* Create appropriate documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
* Document dependencies and assumptions to ensure that the system meets enterprise architecture guidelines and data model standards.
* Coordinate, merge, and integrate code from multiple developers.
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study plus 6 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any group protected by applicable federal or state laws.