This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONMOMENTUM SOLAR is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
As a Momentum AutoCAD Designer, you ll be focused on the production of architectural contract drawings and specifications. Your proficiency with AutoCAD will enable you to adapt quickly to the dynamic pace and nature of our environment. You ll play a vital role in the accurate and efficient delivery of optimal proposals to our customers and relevant regulatory agencies, in a high-growth organization where performance and reliability are rewarded.
REQUIREMENTS: * Experience in the development of construction documents and drawings (1+ years)
* CAD Experience in Architectural Drafting
* Relevant Bachelor s degree; Completion of technical trade school in CAD, drafting, architecture, or related field may be substituted at the hiring manager s discretion.
* Proficient in all facets of the latest AutoCAD software
* Exceptionally organized, meticulous, and detail organized
* Proven ability to adapt and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
* Skilled in adapting to the requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
* AC/DC Electrical Knowledge Preferred
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR