This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/1/2020
END DATE 2/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Automation Analyst
Change people s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for an Automation Analyst in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you ll be able to focus on improving the performance of the services provided by Cochlear, specifically within the customer service delivery model. You ll work collaboratively with Operations, IT, Recipient Services and Marketing to provide configurator development and management, system consultation, business process analysis, user acceptance testing, and business process improvement. This technical role is responsible for prioritizing, designing, and implementing automations to enhance the efficiency of Cochlear s operations while satisfying the requirements of internal departments.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of system automations and enhancements. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've increased operational efficiency and removed manual processes from the operational model.
* Provide advanced expertise in elevating service level agreements and improving service delivery to Cochlear s customers.
* Managing and providing oversight to submissions and requests involving new configurator launches and enhancement to existing configurators.
* Generate, monitor and report on metrics related to configurator usage
* Perform process analysis and data mining out of key configurators to generate and present reports to key stakeholders.
* Manage configurator development and configurator launch prioritization for all of Cochlear s North American region.
* Research and analyze specific user needs in order to document business requirements to ensure that configurators meet business and customer requirements.
* Perform User Acceptance Testing to support product and system launches that impact service delivery to internal and external customers.
* Maintain effective collaborative relationships with business stakeholders to enable the development of an understanding of their business processes and systems.
* Represent internal customers about improving service delivery and act as their voice when executing user acceptance testing as well as documenting requirements.
* Support new and existing projects which help to increase the productivity of customer service teams as well as operational departments.
Process Improvement and Automation
* Working closely with cross-functional departments to help coordinate improvements in service delivery across people, process and tools.
* Assist with process analysis and problem solving in order to identify opportunities that can be addressed via automation tools and/or applications.
* Develop, modify, and test new and existing tools with the ability to package and distribute tools to end users.
* Focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience as measured by improved Operational efficiency metrics across Customer Experience, Reimbursement Operations, and the Supply Chain departments.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
* 2+ years experience in a Business Analyst, Information Technology, or supporting / managing customers within a service delivery function.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
* Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure or when unexpected issues arise.
* Experience in managing business requests through a software release cycle.
* Creative problem-solving skills paired with a proactive with a consultative approach.
* Experience creating supporting documentation including process flows, test cases, test plans, business requirements and training materials.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively present to both senior management and staff.
* Strong track-record of applying business analysis methodologies and approaches.
* Ability to prioritize and consistently display a sense of urgency to drive results.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
* Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
* Highly collaborative global team environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
* State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
* The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
* The Organization A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
* The Opportunity To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.