Automation Robot Operator 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agilex Fragrances is a leading provider of custom fragrance compounds and delivery systems serving mid-sized customers. We have an opportunity for an Automation Robot Operator. Reporting to the Sample Lab Manager, this position will be responsible to manage the daily operation and maintenance of the ACM.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Working with the Lab Manager, coordinate, prioritize, and distribute work submitted to the ACM for completion.
* Ensures that worked performed is in accordance with requirements provided by Sample Requests and Company Projects.
* Manages operation of automated compounding machine (ACM) on a daily basis to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
* Ensures proper maintenance maintenance of robot.
* Confirms that all raw materials are being handled safely and effectively within the ACM.
* Keeps the ACM in working condition and is maintained/calibrated as required, prevents unintended use of nonconforming equipment, and verifies product quality if tested/produced using nonconforming equipment.
* Responsible for clean and safe work area, proactively addressing safety and health issues, enforcing OSHA, EPA, DOT, and other required regulations, Agilex procedures and policies.
* Collaborates with Lab Manager to ensure training of other lab technicians on ACM is accomplished, ensuring backup is secured.
* Collaborates with Manager prior to submitting work to the ACM to ensure that the proper projects are being worked on in correlation with company objectives.
* Attends necessary training for ACM and relays all information to the Lab Manager and other Lab Techs through a written report.
* Orders necessary lab supplies as needed for the ACM.
* Runs a bi-yearly report on raw materials to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Coordinates with ACM technical support team in France consistently to ensure that the robot is always operational.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School degree or equivalent. College Degree preferred, with laboratory or chemistry background
* 4 years lab experience
* Strong math skills, written and verbal communication skills, computer skills
* Attention to details, ability to follow-through, observant, accuracy in weights and measures
* ACM/Roxanne robot experience a plus
* Must be able to work in environment with continuous fragrance odor present
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Agilex Fragrances is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.