Automotive Sales Manager 9/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is your opportunity to lead a team of sharp & dedicated Sales Consultants.
Previous Dealership managers or top-sales performers are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate enjoys networking and getting to know customer needs daily.
You will mentor your Sales Consultants, help them grow their book of business and coach them on proven sales tactics.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
At Burlington Kia we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Burlington Kia is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Be a leader & provide focus for your Sales team
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
* Help manage productivity of sales department
* Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth
* Dealership management experience
* Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
What We Offer
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance at group rates
* Basic Life Insurance
* Accident and Critical Illness insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.