Automotive Service Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/8/2020
Lynn Haven, FL
The role of the Automotive Service Manager is to manage and direct all service department activities of a retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. This position is a Store Manager developmental role. Tire Kingdom is committed to training our associates and promoting from within the organization.
* Supervise the flow of cars within the service department
* Supervise the Automotive Technicians and General Service Technicians
* Inform customers of vehicle inspection findings
* Educate and explain service recommendation to customers
* Assist Store Manager with operational duties
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Other duties as assigned
* A minimum of 2 years of Store or Service Manager experience
* General automotive knowledge
* Excellent customer service disposition
* Good communication skills
* Scheduling experience
* Team building skills
* Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
* Valid Driver s License
* Criminal Background Check
* Pre-employment Drug Screen
* 18 years or Older
* Competitive compensation
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
* Generous paid vacation and paid time off
* Company paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs
* Flexible spending account
* Employee assistance program
* Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll deduction
* Vendor purchase discount program
* Employee automotive discounts
* And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB , Tire Kingdom , Big O Tires and Midas . TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.