Baler Operator / Forklift Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/14/2020
END DATE 4/24/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart I - Position Purpose
* Stage materials department
* Move finished product
* Hand packing and corrugated
Part II - Job Functions
* Driver puts loads on turn table and behind equipment
* Driver supplies hand packing with correct corrugated and stock with the corresponding work order then moves completed packed loads to padlocker
* Driver scans into location
* Driver empties all bins between make-readies
* Driver assists CI or other departments needing loads taken down for inspection
* Performs other duties as required
Part III - Job Specifications
* Must be able to obtain tow motor license
* Skill Desirables - SAP
* Abilities - Professional, good behavior, good attendance, ability to work in teams or alone
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.