Banquet's Administrative Assistant 1/24/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
To handle all administrative duties as required by the Banquet/F&B Department.
* Answer incoming telephone calls and take accurate messages. No calls are to be screened with the exception of the Director of Food & Beverage
* Ensure that all filing systems for the business center are maintained and kept per Omni specifications.
* Responsible for ordering and maintaining all necessary office supplies for the Business Center.
* Updates Banquet BEO Book daily by filing new menus, checking flashes from Convention Services and Catering, checking change logs and the guarantee sheet.
* Assists Director of Banquets in recruiting on-call staff, and follows up with Human Resources in making sure all necessary papers are processed.
* Knowledgeable of hotel layout and room names. Able to direct guests when necessary.
* Attends monthly Banquet O.S.T. meetings, keeps minutes and maintains an O.S.T. file.
* Assume and carry out special projects as delegated by the Director of Food and Beverage.
* Assist all Banquet Managers and Captains, and give administrative support where needed.
* Provide courteous, personalized, and attentive guest service by responding promptly to inquires, requests and complaints from both internal and external customers.
* Knowledge of Delphi, Windows 97, Excel, Kronos and Micros.
* Working knowledge of Banquet Payroll system (in Excel)...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.