Bartender, Space 220
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 12/10/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Exciting Work Environment
Mission Control invites you to join the crew at Space 220 for an expedition like no other. The planets have aligned for you to be a part of the latest cutting-edge and out-of-this-world restaurant. Help ensure a smooth departure as guests blast off to enter the International Space Station suspended 220 miles above the Earth's surface and assist in delivering an unmatched intergalactic dining experience. With stellar views and gourmet menu offerings, Space 220 is truly 'The Height of Dining.'The Opportunity
Space 220 plans to launch in early 2020 and we're looking for Bartenders to join our crew. Our ideal Bartenders are experienced cocktail makers and beer pourers, you have great interpersonal skills, are excited about contributing to a team, and are dedicated to creating a memorable guest experience.
Benefits of being a Bartender with Patina Restaurant Group at Epcot:
- Weekly pay
- Medical, vision and dental health plans (eligibility required)
- 401(k) plan (eligibility required)
- Full time only: Paid holiday and sick leave (eligibility required)
- 30% associate discount at participating Patina Restaurants
- Grow your career with a global leader in hospitalityQualifications
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency; ability to think quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to count inventory and cashing handling responsibly.
- ServSafeAlcohol Certification is a plus, but training and certification can be provided by the company upon hiring.Who We Are
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality - the sky is the limit.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Orlando, Epcot jobs, restaurant jobs