Base Building Maintenance Technician III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/12/2020
END DATE 4/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE
Base Building Maintenance Technician III
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Primarily perform Electrical and Mechanical Controls tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment. The Building Engineer Utilizes working knowledge to troubleshoot, maintain and repair primary base building systems that are mechanical or electrical in nature. Considerable experience in life-safety systems will also be required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team member must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. Safety First expectations include, but are not limited to, Observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures.
2. Ability to maintain and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and understands wiring methods and materials.
3. Ability to inspect and PM generators, compressors, water heaters, pumps, motors, valves, etc.
4. Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
5. Ability to maintain and repair air handling units, exhaust fans, fan coil units, reheat coils, and other associated air handling equipment.
6. Ability to troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems, breakroom equipment, roofs, drains, windows, doors, gates, bollards and fencing.
7. May be required to move furniture, paint, hang pictures or items, or other light upgrades.
8. Must understand how to safely use power/shop tools and test equipment not limited to multimeter, megger, drills, saws, impact drives, etc
9. Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
10. Repairs to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
11. Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
1. Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals to include employee development planning.
3. Communications with all team members to support the development of short and long range planning in support of the company s goals and objectives
4. Any personal tool requirements will be communicated as part of employment. If personal tools are required,
employee must maintain and keep tool lists up to date.
5. Meet physical requirements of the job. Physical requirements of the job will be provided to you prior to
employment with or without an accommodation.
6. Perform assigned tasks in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
7. Accurate and timely administrative duties to include, but not limited to, time accounting and work order
8. Must maintain positive customer and employee relations. and have attendance within acceptable guidelines
Education: Possess a high school diploma, GED, or approved equivalent. Associates in Electronics or Industrial Electricity or Industrial Maintenance preferred, but not required.
Preferred Certifications: Universal CFC certification preferred. Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems.
Experience and proficiency in the following areas:
HVAC and Refrigeration Plumbing Systems
Fire Alarms and Sprinkler Systems Roof Systems
Electrical Distribution Carpentry
Blueprint and electrical schematic reading Industrial Tools
Preventive and Predictive maintenance procedures Compressed Air Systems
Knowledge of N.E.C. Knowledge of local and state codes
Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools and electrical troubleshooting/diagnostic equipment, shop math, fasteners, measurements, and parts nomenclature.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.