Battery Truck Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
The Parts House
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION \\"
Are you interested in auto parts? Does the thought of getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing enterprise excite you? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! The Parts House (TPH), one of the largest auto parts wholesale distributors in the Southeast and Caribbean, is looking for energetic individuals to join its team!
Drives truck or automobile along established route to deliver and sell batteries, render services, collect money from customers, and complete the following tasks:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following: * Check accuracy of parts to invoice.
* Drive truck to deliver batteries to customer s place of business per scheduled route.
* Collect all of the customers returns.
* Collect payment from COD customers, and record transactions on customer receipts.
* Issue or obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup delivery.
* Assist with warehouse duties when not on route, such as stocking shelves or racks.
* Listen to customer concerns and communicate them to the Dispatcher upon return.
* If time permits, create Returned Goods Forms (RFG) for any returned product. Completely fill them out and provide a signed, pink copy to the customer.
* Perform weekly vehicle maintenance checks every Monday morning; report needed maintenance to the Location Manager and clean inside of truck every Friday afternoon, or as needed.
REQUIREMENTS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
DRIVER S LICENSE * Must be 21, have a valid driver s license for the appropriate state, and a clean driving record for at least three years.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE * A high school degree, GED (General Educational Development) certification, or equivalency.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS * Able to sit for reasonable amounts of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT * Able to work in wet and/or humid conditions, use ladders for pulling parts, and be exposed to outside weather conditions and forklifts in the warehouse.
BENEFITS: We offer a variety of benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance. We also offer PTO to all full time employees.
NOTE: A CLEAN BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING ARE NECESSARY FOR EMPLOYMENT