This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/27/2019
END DATE 12/11/2019
Genuine Parts Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Motion Industries' Belt Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing and installing conveyor belts or repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
* Install, splice, and repair conveyor belts at the customers' locations
* Repair or replace motors, bearings, pulleys, and other related items
* Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
* Experienced in conveyor belt splicing, repair, installation, and mechanical repair
* High mechanical intelligence
* Welding experience
* Machinist experience
* Experience in Industrial Maintenance required
* Repair Shop and Field Service experience
* Ability to work overtime and weekends
* Valid Driver's License is required
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://genpt.contacthr.com/73285838.jpg /