BFT CAFETERIA WORKERS NEEDED AT MGH 5/6/2020
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Bulfinch Temporary Service is a division of Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare. We are presently seeking entry level candidates on an as needed basis to fill a variety of temporary Cafeteria Worker positions available at MGH and affiliate locations. Job duties include but are not limited to: sets up coffee service area for service. Serves food and beverage items, rings customers into computer cash register system and receives cash or credit. Clean the work area prior to, during and after service. Maintains adequate supplies of food and non-food items in the service area. Maintains positive customer relations and impeccable appearance standards at all times. Breaks down and restocks all workstations when meal service is complete. Washes assigned area of tray line. Stocks all refrigerators, check temperatures of all refrigerators. Report any problems w/equipment or refrigeration to supervisor. Prepares next meal service trays with mats and napkins.
* Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
* Must be able to communicate with the public and have good customer relations skills.
* Must be a high school graduate or have the equivalent GED.
SKILLS/ ABILITIES/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Must be able to do basic mathematics, e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* 1-3 years of cashiering experience preferred.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and lift weights averaging 10 lbs. May lift weights up to 30 lbs.
* Must be able to lift 30lbs. And able to walk/stand for extended periods.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.