BFT GENERAL KITCHEN WORKERS NEEDED FOR PARTNERS HEALTHCARE HOSPTIALS NORTH OF BOSTON
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/22/2019
END DATE 1/3/2020
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONBulfinch Temporary Service is looking for Full Time and Part Time General Kitchen Workers for Partners HealthCare Hospitals North of Boston.
JOB SPECIFICS RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Load patient trays into food cars for delivery to floors.
* Deliver and retrieve patient food carts within the hospital (Salem, NSCH and SKRH).
* Scrub and clean pots and pans using correct detergents and sanitizers as assigned.
* Perform various sanitation assignments as outlined in monthly format by kitchen cleaning schedule.
* Load and unload dish machine and put all clean items in appropriate areas.
* Wash and clean food cars using appropriate detergents and sanitizers.
* Organize and clean dish room area including breaking down and cleaning of dish machine.
* Assist on patient tray-line.
* Sweep and mop floors as assigned.
* Remove trash to dumpster area and clean trash carts.
* Perform any duty as required or assigned by supervisor
Must be able to read, write and communicate routine information. Must be able to work reliably from oral instruction. Must learn routines, practices, and equipment of assigned area. Must gain knowledge of cleaning chemicals.
Equivalent to the completion of grades 7 to 10 is preferred
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.