BFT - TEMPORARY STAFF/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS NEEDED FOR MGH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/2/2019
END DATE 1/3/2020
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you an unemployed job seeker in the midst of a job search? A career changer attempting to transition into healthcare?
A retiree seeking a second career?
A stay-at-home parent preparing to reenter the workforce?
Have you recently relocated to the Boston area?
Bulfinch Temporary Service employees often cover leaves of absences, vacations, as well as vacant, f/t openings, often resulting in temp-to-hire.
At Bulfinch Temporary Service, a division of Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, our employee talent pool comes from all walks of life.
At present, we are considering applicants on an as-needed basis for both part-time and full-time Executive and Staff Assistant roles within administrative and research departments. Job opportunities are located at Mass General Hospital. We also service a number of satelite locations in and around greater Boston for MGH affiliates.
Including, but not limited to:
* Provide phone coverage, including accurate message taking and the transferring of calls.
* Schedule meetings, conference rooms, and Outlook calendar management. Coordinate travel arrangements, process travel expenses.
* Type memos, correspondence, meeting minutes and manuscripts as required. File, fax, and distribute mail as appropriate.
* Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
* Demonstrated accuracy essential! Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook Calendar (required), Word, Excel and, preferably, PowerPoint. (Access proficiency desired but not required).
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including well-developed spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
* Strong customer service orientation, including appropriate, professional telephone etiquette.
* A verifiable track record of dependability and punctuality.
Qualified applicants who meet the above requirements, and are able to make a minimum one-month or more commitment, are encouraged to apply.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.