Bilingual Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/9/2020
END DATE 7/23/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONBILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Start a career and grow with our growing team! We need Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to improve the customers experience and support the sales process. Learn the latest customer service techniques and technology, efficiently answering inbound calls and resolving customer inquiries. Represent some of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, be willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
Fluent Spanish and English is required.
Spearfish, SD 57783. Customer Service/Account Management, Part-Time and Full-Time, Base + Bonuses.
WHAT DOES A BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL DO?
Improve customer satisfaction and quickly resolve Spanish speaking residential and business customer requests. Learn our customer experience methodology and state-of-the-art contact center technology. Develop your abilities and grow with our team, interacting with hundreds of customers each week. Engage customers and work with the managerial team to appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction.
Our Bilingual Customer Service Professionals are responsible for the following:
* Provide resolutions and support customers based on their needs
* Improve customer service and product knowledge daily
* Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managers
* Become a brand ambassador, professionally representing clients
* Resolve initial interactions with effective call handling
* Learn our technology and systems, recording interactions
As a product, technology, and service expert, you will become a brand ambassador as you represent one of our many partners.
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
* The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Basic understanding of Windows operating system
* Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
* The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
* An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
* Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
* Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
* Strong team orientation and customer focus
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Many positions also offer weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly bonus plans and the ability to earn daily contest earnings uploaded to a company debit card the next day or paid out on your next pay date. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets, and even cars.
In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Other optional benefits include Roth IRA retirement accounts, guaranteed issue term life insurance, and whole life insurance.
BENEFITS, INCENTIVES, AND REWARDS
Competitive Compensation Weekly Pay Cycles (Where Available)* Paid Time-Off
Medical Benefits (Full-Time) Vision Benefits (Full-Time) Dental Benefits (Full-Time)
Advancement Opportunity Work At Home Options (Contingent)* Paid New Hire Training
Recognition Programs Company Debit Card (Where Available)* Paid Holidays
Retirement IRA Options Guaranteed Issue Term Life Insurance Whole Life Insurance
Wage and Career Progression Flexible Scheduling Options Employee Development Programs
Employee Discount Program Fun, Engaging Work Environment Cash and Prize Incentives
Modern Work Environment Casual Dress Code Relocation Potential
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We are able to offer a wide range of full-time and part-time scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work hour variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods whle using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
* Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
* Must be willing to submit to a background and/or security investigation. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, work-at-home option for eligible positions and programs, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
Most local positions offer work-at-home after training on-site; however, there are specific programs that are on-site only due to security requirements. There are a limited number of 100% remote positions that do not require an on-site training period listed in the Statewide and Nationwide department categories that offer web-based Zoom training.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training. In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI s response to COVID-19 please visit