Bilingual Logistics Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONOVERVIEW: As a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator for TQL s newest divisions, you will help cover freight crossing the Mexico border and build carrier relationships for all Mexico operations. You will be on the ground-level, directly working with leadership to oversee daily cross-border shipment activities and maintain a high level of customer service to continuously exceed our customers expectations.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive base salary + quarterly bonuses
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Up to $5,000/yr in tuition reimbursement
* Advancement opportunities with the department experiencing the highest growth in the company
* Work hard, play hard Voted a 2019 and 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING: * Provide support to Sales Representatives nationwide
* Cover freight crossing the Mexico border and communicate with customers (internal and external), shippers, receivers, vendors and carriers on load statuses
* Input and process accurate shipment data in our state-of-the-art systems
* Quote new opportunities to sales floor and help negotiate competitive rates
* Build relationships and communicate with our shippers, receivers and transportation partners to ensure smooth pickups and deliveries
WHAT YOU NEED: * Fluent in Spanish and English
* Experience with Mexico freight is a plus
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
* Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
* Hall of Fame work ethic and ability to learn at rapid speed
* Ability to thrive and concentrate in a fast-paced open office environment
TOTAL QUALITY LOGISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
At TQL, motivated employees from coast to coast help arrange thousands of freight movements every day. By hiring the right people, delivering the right technology and doing the right thing, it has propelled us from a Cincinnati start-up to the second largest freight brokerage firm in the nation. Dedicated to our winning principles, TQL continuously exceeds the expectations of our employees, customers and carriers. Are you ready to be a part of this?