Bilingual Senior Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
SALARY: $90,000.00 TO $115,000.00 /YEAR
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. Serve as a leader in the finance department and ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Familiarity with percentage of completion accounting, progress payments for subcontractors including preliminary notices, lien releases and monthly billings.
* Prepare the monthly financial statement reporting package that includes operating statements, balance sheets, and other key performance indicators that provide senior management with an accurate picture of the company s current and future financial position and operating results.
* Work with senior leadership team to prepare the annual operating budget for the company
* Assist to establish, implement, and monitor appropriate internal controls and policies to ensure conformance and compliance with GAAP and other statutory requirements.
* Manage the various U.S. statutory tax requirements, such as income, real property, franchise, and sales and use taxes.
* Prepare work papers to lead outside tax provider with the annual and quarterly tax provisions in accordance with the annual tax provision, quarterly tax reporting, and annual compliance tax filings.
* Cost and budget analysis skills, including cost-to date and cost-to-complete analysis and forecasting.
* Strong working knowledge of project accounting functions including billing, project budget analysis, purchase and work orders, subcontractor financial management, contract financial requirements, change orders, AR aging, etc.
* Any other responsibilities that may be assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE * Minimum 5+ years of Accounting experience, Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA desired
* Experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical company preferred.
* BILINGUAL AND BI-LITERATE IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE REQUIRED
Powered by JazzHR