BioManufacturing Associates (Upstream & Downstream) 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Industry-leading Biotech company in Maryland is hiring for multiple& Manufacturing Associate (MA) positions at their Baltimore Vaccine Manufacturing Facility to support current projects for vaccine development; including COVID-19 programs. The positions range from entry-level through lead Manufacturing roles.&
Prior experience in GMP manufacturing and operation of GMP process equipment for either upstream or downstream production are prerequisites.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Operates manufacturing equipment such as: incubators, single-use bioreactors, depth filtration skids, TFF skids, chromatography skids, single-use mixers and in process testing equipment
* Demonstrates, understands and adheres to company policies, GMP standards and safety procedures
* Informs Manager on the progress of projects, transfer of data, process details, etc.
* Executes batch records according to GMP and site quality standards
* Responds to off-hour alarms as assigned by the Manager Manufacturing
* Executes manufacturing cleanroom changeover
* Supports Validation, Engineering and Facilities personnel in start-up, testing and operation of manufacturing process equipment
* Supports QA during audits and regulatory inspections
* Supports other manufacturing process teams and other groups as necessary to achieve Manufacturing team goals
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
* High School diploma required, BS in biological sciences/biotechnology or related field preferred
* Minimum 1 year of GMP pharmaceutical experience
* Hands-on experience with the installation, operation, cleaning and maintenance of pharmaceutical GMP equipment
* Computer literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Previous SAP experience preferred