Branch Manager I 8/21/2020
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
Branch Manager I
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a BRANCH MANAGER I.
The Branch Manager I is responsible for assisting the Field Operations Leadership team, in the attainment of short-term and long-term business and financial results for an assigned market. Responsibilities include providing direction to Team Leaders for all lines of business primarily focused in the areas of Route and Cash Logistics, Operations, Finance, HR, Safety and Security. The Branch Manager drives the execution of the business through the Team Leaders and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement.
* Assume responsibility for the overall market management at a location Ensure successful integration and partnership with all Brink's product lines
* Support the General Manager and/or Regional Vice President in providing the direction necessary to organize the market logistics and aggressively develop a product-driven organization
* Identify ways to improve management of costs, continually improves efficiencies and drives services to positively impact business results in the market Develop the product lines within the assigned market
* Identify new opportunities for Brink's products to be introduced within the appropriate markets Understand competitive circumstances to include their identity, operational characteristics, market pricing and market impact
* Proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker's compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
* Establish and maintain accountability on all levels of the market Maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment
* Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards internally and externally Maintain high ethical standards and protects the Brink's reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
* Ensure proper recruitment, selection and training, while mentoring, coaching, and developing the first-line supervisory team assigned to the market
* Establish profitable relationships by maintaining good communications and service levels with customers
* Minimum of 5 years operations experience in the banking industry, money processing or transportation/logistics
* A valid fire arms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
* A valid guard card or ability obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
* Clear DOT/DMV record
* Ability to routinely lift a minimum of 50 lbs
* Must be 21 years of age
* Experience in cash handling industry or retail/financial cash management
* Excellent knowledge of business and customer needs
* Excellent knowledge of business development techniques
* Excellent knowledge in process improvement methodologies
* Bachelor's degree required
* Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.