Brand Manager, Long Term Care - NA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/26/2019
END DATE 12/10/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRAND MANAGER, LONG TERM CARE - NA
Essity is currently searching for an BRAND MANAGER, LONG TERM CARE.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This individual supports the Brand Activation Manager, NA in alignment with overall business strategy for continued profitable growth. Drives partnership between Marketing, Channel and Sales through the collaborated development of branded materials and programs in the marketplace in both the Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Hospice settings in the US and Canada. This role will implement operationally efficient and strategic marketing activities that drive growth for Essity HMS, NA and brings value to the sales team and the customer through launch and communications excellence and measurable results.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Partner with Channel Marketer (US/CA) peers to centrally develop marketing communications materials and trade events ensuring consistent activation of brand guidelines and channel GTM strategies.
* Thoroughly understands target motivation and perception of the category and the brand/products and translates them into communications concepts.
* Develop annual marketing calendar with a focus on brand awareness, targeted media planning, lead generation campaigns, and strategic sponsorships and programs for the HMS channel and assortment portfolio.
* Develop and execute methodologies for measuring and tracking A&P investments against desired business goals (media impressions, click-thru, CRM opportunities, etc.); leveraging scorecard practices
* Ensure compliance in the utilization of all clinical evidence with appropriate Regulatory, Compliance, and Legal partners.
* Owns and develops the regional (US/CA) communication plans and manages agency networks, driving for NA synergies and operational efficiencies wherever possible to deliver best ROI.
* Deliver effective communications at the Distribution level and provides necessary tools and training to Distributors Sales Reps (DSRs) as required to sell new products and services effectively.
* Collaborate with other Brand Managers to ensure cross pollination of ideas and efficiencies
* Manage participation in regional and national tradeshows and other events and ensures that the sales team is well equipped to deliver strong brand message at the events
* Stay abreast of industry trends & changes by participating in trade events & association & industry shows
* Look for ways to create more effective & efficient ways of doing business through process improvements
* Assist the sales field by being available to address ongoing market needs
* Strategically and efficiently manage A&P budget.
* In partnership with Training Manager, successfully train and launch brand initiatives with Sales.
* Create and share Customer testimonials with BU HMS and Sales.
* Effectively integrate Digital components in to comms strategy.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Bachelor s degree in business or marketing or equivalent marketing experience
* English Required (ability to work with translation company to French Canadian)
* Proficient in Microsoft office suite and ability to work with graphics software - minimum Photoshop
* Strong B2B Brand Marketing experience min 5 years
* Ability to activate all stages of B2B sales cycle.
* Sound understanding of the Healthcare environment for Long Term Care (Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Hospice).
* Ability to quickly garner respect amongst peers (sales, marketing, finance, distribution and operations)
* Ability to identify tasks and take the initiative to take action
* Proven problem solver with strong ability to multi-task and handle project deadlines
* Demonstrable communication and collaborative skills
* Strong organizational and project management experience
* Proven ability to identify new market trends and knowledge of healthcare/government legislation and impact on customers
* Experience in converting technical product information to client relevant benefits
* Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
* High level communications skills
* Drive for Results
* Functional / Technical Skills
* Ethics, Values and Integrity
* Customer Focus
* Effective Team Player
* Business Acumen / Organizational Agility
FUNCTIONAL / IPE COMPETENCIES:
* Managerial Courage
* Managing & Measuring work
* Presentation skills
* Creativity and an eye for design
* Innovation Management
* Priority Setting
* Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills a plus
* Ability to travel to domestic and international locations. (include 30% - 50%)
* Position can be located in Charlotte, Philadelphia, or Oakville, Canada
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.