Brand Media, Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2019
END DATE 1/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Description: The Brand Media Manager will contribute to Tempur-Sealy brands' topline growth and profitability by managing media plans for Tempur-Pedic, Sealy and Stearns & Foster that deliver brand and business objectives. The role will manage the day-to-day operations within the brand media team, be involved in media agency briefings, direction, and performance, and its integration with content and other marketing agencies. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, results-focused, has a technical aptitude, jumps at the chance to roll up his or her sleeves and will fearlessly take on new challenges.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Manage brand portfolio media plan ensuring plan meets objectives, drives the brand strategies and is continually optimized to specific KPIs.
- Directly and effectively manage media agencies to achieve brand and business objectives.
- Maintain accurate management, control, reporting and accountability of media budgets and related items.
- Ensure proper and timely execution of all buys, programs and media initiatives, and work cross-functionally to ensure media/content alignment.
- Assist in the identification of owned content needed for media plans, like landing pages.
- Clearly communicate plans, priorities, opportunities, guidelines, and rationale.
Above are the primary duties and responsibilities for this role; however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
- Excellent understanding of all media fundamentals, especially digital media, media mix optimization and campaign management and proven track record of driving brand growth and sales performance via media programs
- Proven track record of managing innovative media plans that combine with insight into the creative message to deliver strong brand and business building results.
- Knowledge of the evolving media landscape, trends and insights as well as an intellectual curiosity and commitment to ongoing learning and immersion in this area.
- Experience managing brand social media channels, search engine optimization/management and partnering with media platforms like Facebook and Google.
- Proven analytical expertise and ability to identify and obtain the most critical data inputs, and to analyze metrics to deliver actionable insights that drive business results
- Prefer experience in retail or performance-driven environment, ideally working on premium brands in the consumer goods landscape
- Ability to operate, manage and deliver high quality and timely results on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, fact-based, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong project management, data management, and seasonal marketing planning skills are required; adept at managing multiple projects/seasons at once.
- Ability to establish and build productive relationships, both internal and external.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined financial, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking ability.
- Personal traits desired: strong interpersonal skills, energetic, organized, self-directed, tenaciously drives for success, inspires trust and confidence.
Internal and External Interfaces:
- Brand Activation Team
- Direct to Consumer Team
- Insights & Analytics Team
- Finance Team
- Media Agencies
- BS/BA Degree in related field (marketing, business, communications, etc.).
- Minimum 4-6 years of related experience.
- Media Agency and/or Client-side Experience Required
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel is not expected in this position; however, travel around scheduled projects such as program rollouts may be necessary.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results outlined herein.