This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/11/2020
END DATE 2/1/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAon is looking for a Senior Broker III
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions, in New York City.
Your impact as a Senior Broker III
* Advises clients on placement of transaction liability insurance products
* Identifies new Merger & Acquisition (M&A) and transaction liability opportunities in large/complex accounts
* Sells complex services/solutions to senior managers and C-Suite level at prospects and existing clients
* Partners with Account Owners of existing clients on cross-selling Aon M&A solutions
* Identifies, develops and cultivates prospects and Centers of Influence for Aon solutions and positions Aon to win the work
* Identifies and articulates client/prospect needs and solves complex deal problems and tax issues
* Leads team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team, as well as coordination of service delivery
* Acts as a thought leader (creative thinking and innovation); proven credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
* Achieves annual new business sales goals
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* At least 3 years relevant experience in advising and also establishing and developing new transaction liability client relationships
* Proven track record developing new business in M&A and/or insurance/financial solutions
* Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit, can succeed independently and willing to travel
* Knowledge of the insurance industry and transaction liability products
* Active P&C license, or willingness to obtain
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Corporate Law
* M&A Law
* Tax Law
* Investment Banking
* Bachelor s degree
* JD degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 2443175.