BSA High Risk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2019
END DATE 1/4/2020
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The BSA High Risk Analyst is responsible for specific analytical functions within the BSA/AML Department with primary focus on money laundering, Bank Secrecy and OFAC, all areas of substantial importance with regard to regulatory compliance. Capable of filling in on day-to-day assignments when necessary. This is a highly stressful position requiring the ability to multi-task and work under tight regulatory deadlines.
* Minimum of three to five years of banking experience working directly in a BSA/AML department conducting High Risk and/or AML reviews
* Extensive experience with OFAC rules and regulations
* Above-average organizational and communication skills with ongoing sense of urgency to meet and exceed deadlines
* High level of flexibility
* Strong knowledge of the Patriot Officer monitoring system
* Adequate knowledge of various systems, including Metavante, OnBase, Word, Excel
* Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and document findings in order to make written recommendations on the disposition of new or existing client relationships as it pertains to BSA and Patriot Act requirements. Ability to verbally communicate the outcome to Compliance management
* Knowledge of broker/dealer products/services.
* Thorough understanding of general stock market, mutual fund, financial planning, and economic terminologies with a firm grasp of the financial planning process.
* Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.