Building Maintenance Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Harmony United Psychiatric Care
JOB DESCRIPTIONBUILDING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a skilled and reliable Maintenance Technician to join us. You will be responsible to perform a wide range of repair tasks for our clinic facilities.
GENERALLY, TASKS CAN INCLUDE: * Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing damage and making repairs on, for example, to windows, doors, walls
* Repair broken or stopped toilets, leaking plumbing to avoid water damage
* Work on damaged electrical outlets or switches, replace bulbs in office fixtures
* Perform maintenance services when needed for owned property, including but not limited to:Provide periodic maintenance on the building HVAC equipment, such as replacing air filters monthlyParking lot lights, and external perimeter building lighting timersMonitor safety / fire systems for periodic certification by city or county authorities, and arrange for such certification visits Fixing potential safety hazards as to avoid injuriesSpot painting the building as needed
* Recommend as needed, professional services and monitor work as performed.
* Respond quickly in the event of a building emergency; notify appropriate personnel
* Conduct periodic quality and safety checks of building systems including alarms (door, smoke, CO detectors, etc.); time clocks.
* Undertake activities of pest control inside and outside the facilities such as spraying insecticide
* Maintain/Install as needed, building cameras, connections for computer cabling
* Perform and light lawncare work, such as trimming and keeping grasses from growing out of sidewalks.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN * Understanding of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, computer, and alarm and safety systems
* Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
* Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
* Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
* Experienced in operating a variety of power and hand tools and equipment
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
WORK SCHEDULE: As needed
OFFICE LOCATION: Tampa, Clearwater, Palm harbor
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: * Highschool Diploma or GED
* A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role
* Extremely organized with good communication skills
* Should have business/general liability insurance
ABOUT US: Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A. We are located in Gainesville, Ocala, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Tampa, Clearwater, Palm harbor, Altamonte springs, Lake Mary.
JOB TYPE: Independent contractor (1099)
CONTACT: HR DEPARTMENT
Powered by JazzHR