Business Analyst III - ALS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 56722
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking; Information Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
At BOK Financial, our success starts with our incredible talent. Are you an experienced Business Analyst who enjoys problem solving? Bring your passion for technology and innovation to us. Join a team of highly talented IT professionals who are leveraging critical applications to find solutions to business problems and lead from the core.
About the Role:
You will be a senior member of the IT Core team sharing your knowledge of the FIS ALS platform, providing support to some of the most critical applications and projects at the bank. You will also develop relationships with IT professionals across the bank and partner closely with the line of business.
It's an exciting time to be a part of the bank as we deliver on a transformative technology roadmap. Much of our success depends on the expertise of our Business Analysts, without whom we would not be able to deliver superior services and products to our customers.
What You Can Expect:
We will provide the objectives, and you will work with your manager to develop a plan on how to get there. This role offers an opportunity to build upon your existing skillset, pursue a deeper understanding of the applications you are already familiar with and learn new, related applications and technology. You will have a variety of work that comes with supporting applications and being part of project teams.
Long term, IT offers multiple career paths. You have the ability to become an expert in your space or develop a diverse background supporting various areas across the bank. The decision is yours.
Our team is committed to collaborating with other IT teams and our business partners to deliver the best IT solutions for our lines of business. It is a fast-paced, results oriented, have-fun environment that is always busy with new exciting initiatives.
We share a desire to continuously improve, fully utilize applications and optimize processes to fulfill the IT mission to Enable Business Success and Create Raving fans. We are a determined, smart, and collaborative group that is eager to welcome you to the team.
How You'll Spend Your Time:
- You will use your exceptional analysis and problem solving skills to support critical applications
- You will utilize your vast knowledge of troubleshooting to take on incidents and on call rotations
- You will apply your business acumen to help facilitate meetings and provide solutions for complex projects
- You will leverage your attention to detail to write functional business requirements, implementation plans, and procedures.
- You will take part in testing, implementation, deployments, and assist in Disaster Recovery efforts
- You will help mentor junior analysts
We'd Like to Talk to You if You Have These Hard & Soft Skills
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: You must be thorough, accurate and swift in your analysis and solicitation of requirements. Your ability to perform root cause analysis, problem solve, and communicate well will make you stand out.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience with Oracle, COGNOS and SQL queries will help set you up for success in this role. Knowledge of lending processes and experience with ALS will make you stand out.
- COLLABORATIVE: You must enjoy working in teams and across departments to achieve common goals.
- RESULTS ORIENTED: You show initiative as you focus on the desired deliverables, while meeting and exceeding your goals.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: You are able to track and solve complex problems in a variety of situations and function effectively in rapidly changing or uncertain conditions.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science or 5+ years related experience or 7+ years in bank operations.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.