Business Analyst - Level 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 94152
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst - Level 3 to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Daily Tasks include:
* Oversee the policy requirements analysis efforts related to the implementation of the Integrated Eligibility System. Coordinate across internal IES divisions (PMO, Business (BA/QA/OCM/Training), Technical, and Operations) in Albany and NYC and NYS agencies and local social service districts.
* Lead the IES policy requirements analysis work efforts to identify as-is and to-be IES system requirements and design.
* Using the IES prescribed requirements analysis methodology, processes, toolkit, and tools including but not limited to context diagrams, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, user interface specifications, and mockups, train and manage a team of business and policy analysts and their deliverables.
* Oversee and execute policy requirements gathering, validation, and rationalization processes.
* More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Business Analyst.
* More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing policy analysis, identifying, documenting, and validating requirements for continuous integration and deployment.
* More than seven (7) years of experience reporting and presenting to stakeholders and senior management.
* More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing policy analysis in the Human Service domain with a focus on eligibility, enrollment, case management, and payment functionality.
* More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing policy analysis in the Human Service domain within NYS.
* More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing policy analysis on a mainframe modernization project covering multiple complex functional domains in NYS.
* More than seven (7) years of experience in leading and managing policy analysis across multiple NYS agencies.
* More than seven (7) years of leading and managing policy analysis, aligning requirements with federal standards, conditions, and regulations, including the FNS 901 handbook and System Integrity Review Tool (SIRT) for SNAP or Management Information System (MIS) Integrity Review Tool for WIC.
* Hands-on experience with the FNS SIRT as related to Human Service Projects in NYS.
* More than seven (7) years of experience leading and facilitating meetings, workgroups, etc.
* More than five (5) years of experience working on requirements for NYS local social services districts.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.