Business Analyst 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Plexus is embarking on a journey one that takes us into new territories and builds on the amazing things our people have achieved together with our customers. We're growing and that means lots of new things new people, new skills, new approaches to doing things. At the same time, we continue to strengthen the ways we delight our customers every day. So what does it take to bring our ideas, vision and strategy to life? We know that it s all about the people.
Check out what a career at Plexus can offer you!
* Innovative, dynamic and fast-paced
* Continuous improvement focused
* Focused on relationship and team building
* Committed to customer service excellence
Ready to get started?
IN THIS ROLE: Responsible for transforming business requirements into customized business intelligence solutions. Work as technical liaison between the corporate business intelligence (BI) team and the customer facing business units in an effort to investigate, recommend solutions and reduce implementation times while standardizing the flow of business critical intelligence. This role works directly with our Global Market Development team (business development and customer management groups).
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Develop, build, execute, and manage business intelligence material across the Global Market Development Teams through the translation of key business requirements, following ITs standards and processes.
* Collaborate as a global team member with senior leadership to develop Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) measures to ensure the solution meets the business and able to make more informed business decisions.
* Ensure standardization of business intelligence material across all of the market sector teams.
* Actively pursue new areas of opportunity to aid in the visibility of critical insights across our vast sector teams.
* Actively participate in or lead projects, which could include: Standard Forecast Workbook Dashboards, Updated Customer Dashboards, Funnel/Revenue Analytics, ST-PTAM Analysis, Monthly Customer Strategy Reviews, and Standard CRM/Miller Heiman Analytics.
* Systems and Tool Configuration: Responsible for configuring systems or tools, where needed, to accommodate system changes related to support, project and enhancement activities.
* Regulatory Compliance: Ensure that solutions support Plexus and customer policies surrounding key controls and compliance, such as SOX, ITAR, FAR, FDA, NIST and others as appropriate.
* Technical Currency: Remain current on Plexus business and market industry trends in order to provide forward looking solutions.
* Strong understanding of business concepts and financial analysis, cost models and contracts and negotiation.
* Strong quantitative analysis skills and ability to conduct business and financial research and analysis. Must be able to understand, summarize and explain complex technical, technological and business concepts.
* Ability to interact in a cross-functional team with both formal and informal lines of authority. Must be able to operate effectively in a multi-cultural, global environment.
* Strong problem solving skills with capacity to think at the strategic level.
* Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all customer and company information.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with senior-level decision makers.
* Additional duties as assigned.
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU LL GET FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU PROVIDE:
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
* Life Insurance
* Matching 401k
* Paid Personal Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discount Programs
* Career Advancement Opportunities
HERE S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a degree in business, finance or qualitative-related field is preferred.
* Five (5) years of related experience is required; Seven (7) years of related experience is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
* The work setting should consist of an office environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..