Business Analyst 6/4/2020
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Role
The Supercharging network, the world s fastest electric vehicle charging network which includes over 16,000 Superchargers worldwide, is a critical enabler to Tesla s mission to accelerate the world s transition to sustainable energy. The Analyst is an integral part of global Charging business operations and is responsible for providing data and insights on business performance and associated processes.
The Analyst will focus on building the database and reporting necessary to measure key performance indicators for the Global Charging team. Developing intuitive and reliable dashboards using tools such as PowerBI or Tableau will be crucial to the Analyst s success. The Analyst will be tasked with ensuring that the charging team understand the tools designed to help them increase their productivity. Additionally, The Analyst will be working with the business operations team to automate some of our most critical models including but not limited to demand planning and pricing. To be successful in this role, the Analyst will need to be experienced in analytics, be effective working on a project basis and be a strong communicator.
* Develop database, KPIs, and dashboards to facilitate business processes and increase transparency
* Ensure consistency, reliability and quality of all standard reports
* Automate business operations models
* Build ad hoc reports and analyses based on requests from the business teams
* Communicate effectively with managers to identify and address areas for improvement
* Provide support on usage of dashboards and tools
* 2 to 3 years of experience in Analytics preferred
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
* Strong experience with SQL, PowerBI, Tableau and/or any other visualization tools. Experience with Python or other programming language is a plus.
* Strong knowledge of Database Management concepts
* Able to work independently and in a team, rigorous, detail-oriented, critical thinker and performance-driven
* Can do attitude and self-driven individual
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.